Friday 2 September 2011

Summer Bikram Yoga

Top reasons to practice Bikramyoga during the summer months:
1. Bikram teaches your skin to sweat and “air condition” your body more efficiently.
2. Bikram increases your mental tolerance to the outdoor heat.
3. Regular practice encourages you to stay hydrated.
4. Tones your arms, legs, butt, abs and back so you look great in skimpy clothing.
5. Keeps those extra pounds off so there’s less to lug around in the heat.
6. Gives you the athletic upper-hand in your outdoor    activities.
7. In the summer months, your body doesn’t need as long to “warm
up.” You can go deeper in postures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I started Bikram during winter to help me out cope with the cold and not knowing whether I would pursue once thé season would be over. Happilly, I got addicted before that and am now trying to make room for its benefits 4-5x à week!

Anna Schafer said...

I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. black yoga shorts